Leadership, management, and coherence of affairs related to the head of the office ensuring the issuance of orders, rulings, approvals as well as arranging meetings, providing communication, reproduction, and follow-up of the implementation of decrees, decrees, and approvals of government leadership and ministry/department orders.
|Organization||Ministry of Industry and Trade|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Office Management|
|Deadline||06. April. 2021|
- Organizing, guiding, and advancing the affairs related to the branches of the department in accordance with the regulation of activities and executions of the ministry/department;
- Communicating the orders and decrees of the President, the approvals of the Cabinet and the Council of Ministers and the instructions of the official, for the information and the desired actions by the relevant departments;
- Ensuring the implementation of the departments regarding the implementation of the resolutions of the Cabinet and the Council of Ministers, orders, and decrees of the President and the instructions of the Office and submitting its report to the Office and competent authorities;
- Arranging and participating in the meetings and interviews of the leadership board and preparing a transcript of the negotiations, communicating the decisions of the mentioned meetings to the relevant departments, and ensuring how it is implemented;
- Arranging meetings of the official of the Ministry / Administration with internal and external guests and meetings of the leadership board of the Ministry / Administration;
- Managing and supervising the official correspondence of the Ministry in order to promote timely and transparent work;
- Provide documents, correspondence, and suggestions to the Ministry / Administration and obtain guidance on its implementation;
- Coordination and communication between the Ministry / Administration and the Cabinet, the Office of the President and other governmental and non-governmental departments in order to better coordinate and advance affairs;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Lead and provide timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Provide transparency and accountability of the work of the relevant department to achieve the necessary goals
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submitting quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on activities and achievements in order to inform the management of the department about the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
- Establishing a liaison with the deputy directorates, general directorates, central directorates, and provinces with the official of the ministry/department.
- Provide communication and coordination with various governmental/non-governmental departments of the Ministry’s office in order to better advance affairs
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- At least has a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Public Policy, Administration and Management, Law, Political Science, History, Anthropology, Archeology, Philosophy, Educational Management, Literature, Journalism, Communication, sociology, governance, and other related fields and a higher degree is preferred in the mentioned fields.
- Minimum work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the departments (administrative, executive, secretariat, coordination, documents, communications, or other items mentioned in this bill of duties).
- Managerial or specialized sections of ID cards; Three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate.
- Candidates whose field of study does not include the terms of employment listed in the Draft Bill, with at least seven years of fully relevant work experience, are eligible for this position.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills related to the task.
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning, and reporting
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission