Care, estimation of water supply and sewerage departments of ministry buildings in order to provide effective water supply services.
|Organization||Ministry of Border and Tribal Affairs|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As organization salary Scale|
|Job Title||Water supply engineer|
|Deadline||05. April. 2021|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Arranging the water supply system plan for repairs and buildings of the ministry and submitting it to the relevant authority for approval.
- Design of water supply and sewerage networks, repairs of the Ministry, and development projects to provide effective water supply services.
- Care of water supply and sewerage systems of the Ministry’s development projects to ensure their proper operation.
- Advance the initial estimates for the future repair of water supply and sewerage networks and submit them to the relevant authority for their renewal.
- Setting up a safe technical system for the use of Sahlab in exceptional cases during fires in buildings
- Control and care of water supply systems provided to ensure quality and compliance with specifications and contracts.
- Control and care of water well drilling in accordance with the established criteria in the water supply system.
- Provide advice to solve the problems of the relevant department
- Guiding new employees and transferring experiences to them according to the duty bill
- Management and care of affected employees in order to ensure their employment, growth, and training
- Perform other duties related to the duty in accordance with the rules; regulation
Conditions of employment (level of education and work experience):
- At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines of Civil Engineering and Water Supply; Infrastructure; Bands and streams (. And a higher degree is preferred in the mentioned fields
- Related work experience (similar and specialized management) water supply (or other items stated in the objectives and responsibilities of this post.
- At least one year of work experience.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari (and familiarity) of writing and speaking (with English
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
For more information please visit the website of Ministry of Transport