Providing advice in the policy, administrative and policy development departments of the department to achieve the goals and strategy of the Ministry;
|Organization||Ministry of Industry and Trade|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Administrative and policy advisor|
|Deadline||10. April. 2021|
- Provide useful advice to the Ministry in the field of policies, administrative criteria, to achieve the goals of the Ministry.
- Review and collect information on new legal, policy, and planning issues and, if necessary, review legislative documents to strengthen the ministry’s policies.
- Participate in national and international meetings on policy and administrative affairs, if necessary, see the Ministry official.
- Study of national and international policy related to the Ministry, to express opinions and submit a report to the leadership.
- Provide advice on designing and determining the policy and policy of the Ministry.
- Identify and analyze policy priorities and administrative criteria in the short, medium, and long term in coordination with relevant departments.
- Participate in the design and formulation of policies, strategies, legislative documents, and administrative norms.
- Analysis of the administrative plans and strategies of the Ministry in accordance with the time demands of the judicial services in the country.
- Cooperation and participation in designing and formulating related policies and strategies in accordance with government justice policies
- Provide necessary advice in drafting policies and procedures for administrative affairs.
- Provide necessary advice to the Ministry regarding the recruitment of staff, organizational structures of the department, dispute resolution and handling of employee complaints, welfare, and safety of employees and service affairs.
- Prepare and arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan to achieve the strategic goals of the ministry/department.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry/department.
- Establish a system of coordination with relevant consultants and departments in developing effective policies to achieve the goals of the Ministry.
- Provide communication and coordination with relevant departments and other departments to achieve the expected goals of the department.
Employment conditions (educational level and work experience):
- Field of study: At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: public administration policy, law, sharia (jurisprudence and law), economics, public administration, public policy, policy development, or other related fields, from national and international institutions From inside or outside the country and to higher degrees in the above fields is preferred;
- Work experience: related to one of the sections ((policy development) or (drafting, drafting, drafting of laws) or (consulting matters to enrich the policy of public administration) or other items mentioned in the objectives and responsibilities of this position) of national institutions and International from inside or outside the country;
- Managerial and specialized, at least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate; (Holders of less than one year of work experience in one of the managerial or specialized departments are not eligible for this position.)
- Managerial or specialized, five years in one of the mentioned sections;
- Required skills: Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and English, ability to lead and control administration and computer skills in task-related programs;
- Persons with the above qualifications (if their disability does not prevent them from performing their duties) can apply for this position;
- Applicants who do not submit the required documents for the terms of employment of this bill to the Board of Appointments in a correct, clear, and transparent manner and are not eligible for this position are not entitled to complain;
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission