This bank started operating as a commercial bank on April 1, 2009 by obtaining a banking license in the country’s banking system. The Ministry of Finance is the sole shareholder of the bank
|Organization||New Kabul Bank|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Non-Governmental Salary Disbursement Officer|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Contract Duration||One year|
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Banking, Administration, and Business.|
|Deadline||10 Apr 2021|
- Receive payroll reports from payroll management.
- Receive remaining account reports from payroll management.
- Receive transfer reports from one account to another from Payroll Management.
- Check payroll reports, remaining accounts, transfer from one account to another with Kabul Bank’s new database.
- Solve the problems of employees of private organizations if their salaries are not transferred to their accounts.
- Freezing the accounts of employees of private organizations at the request of private organizations.
- Preparation of salary reports from the new database of Kabul Bank.
- Preparation and arrangement of salary reports, to be implemented or entered in the system based on the account number and the amount of salary, after reviewing the accounts in the new database of Kabul Bank.
- Preparation of reports for transfer from the account of the relevant body in New Kabul Bank based on the transfer framework to the account of the employees of that office.
- Checking the funds available for transfer from the accounts of the relevant bodies to the salary accounts of their employees.
- Checking reports after executions that no error has occurred.
- Execution of remaining salaries if you have a letter or e-mail from the relevant body.
- Execution of salaries, transfer from one account to another based on the letter or e-mail of the relevant body.
- File physical reports of daily performances.
- Get an executive list of executives.
- Checking documents to ensure that a person has not been double-checked for a number.
- Check that the list particle is correct.
- Check that each employee of the relevant department has been transferred the same amount of money as is on the list.
- Check and confirm remaining salaries and bills.
- Perform other official duties that are returned by the administration and direct authority.
- Education: BBA in Economics –
- MBA is preferred.
- 1 to 2 years of work experience.
- Fluency in the official languages of the country and English.
- Familiarity with computer programs
How to Apply
Dear applicants, you can send your summary of your CV to the following e-mail address along with an application form with the title mentioned with the educational documents (certificate and university graduation certificate – approved by the Ministry of Higher Education).
Please enter the number/fertilizer specified for the closure (Vacancy No number) in the subject line of your email with the name and location of the closure. Otherwise, your documents will not be included in the initial/final list for the next steps.
Kindly copy the vacancy number and past it in your e-mail subject line with the position title, otherwise, you won’t be short-listed.