This bank started operating as a commercial bank on April 1, 2009 by obtaining a banking license in the country’s banking system. The Ministry of Finance is the sole shareholder of the bank
New Kabul Bank, with its CBS system, operates in more than 3 branches with experienced and professional staff and is at the service of its compatriots. New Kabul Bank with a certain trademark is at the top of the facilities by providing legal banking services equipped with electronic tools.
|Location||Kabul ( New Karte Agency )|
|Organization||New Kabul Bank|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Customer Service Officer|
|Experience||Has one year of banking experience (preferably)|
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Banking, Administration, and Business.|
|Deadline||06 Apr, 2021|
- Interview with customers before offering banking services and opening an account.
- Obtaining a copy of the customer’s identity documents on the original identity documents (ID card or passport) while opening a bank account. If the customer is a legal person, obtaining a copy of the active license on the original activity license.
- Enter customer information in the system to open an account
- Control over the arrangement of customer accounts, trade, and other documents kept in the representative archive.
- During the check bank application process to issue checks to eligible customers.
- After verifying the identity of the customer and matching the signature, confirming the transaction (trade) and the process of opening an account with due regard for official competence.
- Blocking customer accounts based on customer requests.
- Review of the course of KYC forms of customers in accordance with the operational procedure and compliance policy.
- Control over the maintenance of registers such as check issuance register, customer card register, account blocking register, and other registers as necessary.
- Perform other official duties that are returned directly by the department and Amer
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Banking, Administration and Business.
- Has one year of banking experience (preferably)
- Language skills: Fluency in the official languages of the English country
- Familiarity with computer programs