Equipping and managing the data center, power system and information technology networks of the Ministry in order to provide standard information technology services for the center and provinces
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Head of Information Technology System and Network|
- Arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the department’s work plan.
- Planning and arranging plans for the development of networks, systems, and servers at the central and provincial levels.
- Ensuring the provision of technology services to the center staff for better use.
- Ensuring the repair of information technology equipment according to the diagnosis of the technology board for later use.
- Develop training programs for office staff on how to properly use information technology tools in the workplace for effective use.
- Investigating the needs of the branches regarding the best equipment of the information technology system.
- Preparation of proposals for planned projects and development of information technology in the center and provinces.
- Full supervision of the Ministry’s website and social sites.
- Preparation and arrangement of standard specifications for information technology equipment of the office in coordination with the Department of Information Technology for effective use
- Fixing the technical and technical problems of the management information technology system and preventing internal and external damages of the networks so as not to hinder the performance of duties and activities of the management staff.
- Supervise the technical affairs of the servers in order to enable them to be used wisely in the official affairs of the administration.
- Supervise the installation process of servers, switches, internal telephony (Voice Over IP), and digital and security cameras for the official use of office equipment.
- Controlling and monitoring the internet of the branches of the Ministry to prevent abuses and sending reports on the network status to the relevant department.
- Ensure the establishment and installation of security systems such as firewalls and antiviruses on computers and servers in order to prevent delays in the operation of the information technology system.
- Planning and deploying programs (software) and network, managing and keeping active the applications that are created for the use of other offices on the servers and the entire network of the Ministry.
- Contribute to the design, arrangement, creation, review, and monitoring of the Ministry’s information technology policies.
- Participate in technical evaluation meetings of information technology projects, software, and other information technology tools.
- Managing and managing employees in order to ensure their effectiveness, encouragement, and work discipline and that they perform their duties to the appropriate standards.
- Upgrading the professional capacities of the relevant personnel in coordination with the General Directorate of Human Resources.
- Establish evaluation of the performance of the affected employees, in accordance with the requirements of the Civil Service Employees Law.
- Submit monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report to the competent authorities on the activities and achievements of the relevant department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, objectives, and policies of the Office.
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree
- Computer science
- Information technology
- Computer engineering and to a higher degree in the above fields is preferred.
- Two years of similar managerial work experience in the field of information technology or other items stated in the objectives and responsibilities of this bill of duties.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and complete familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Eligible applicant can get the requested standard forms up to 10 working days after the announcement is published through the website www.moph.gov.af
- A copy of your ID card or passport.
- A copy of the school, university graduation certificate, if you have a degree abroad, is approved by the Ministry of Education or the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Copies of new CV are not valid for more than six months.
- After filling the application form, send the job search form with its attachments to [email protected]
Note: You can also obtain the hard copy form from the General Department of Human Resources of the Ministry of Public Health. If necessary, call the phone number (0202312422) and solve the problem
How to Apply
- Official website: https://moph.gov.af/
- Contact number: 0202312422
- You can visit the official website to read more in the Dari language
- For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission