Dawat University announced one vacancy as Procurement Manager, with At least a bachelor’s degree in finance and a higher degree is preferred, the Salary will be as Dawat University salary scale, job type is permanent and any gender with work exprince and job-related skill can apply for the opportunity, the application will not be accepted by Dawat university.
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Procurement Manager|
|Experience||At least two years in the financial and logistics sectors|
|Education:||At least a bachelor’s degree in finance|
|Deadline||13. April. 2021|
- Arranging weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant department to achieve the set goals.
- Arranging and completing the documents of the procurement process of the excellent control pricing and its visa,
- Procurement and purchase of all items and items required by the branches in accordance with the proposed official papers.
- Create an archive to record the records of purchased goods and collect them.
- Follow up on all administrative matters of the purchased materials until they reach the university and obtain the satisfaction of the relevant department.
- Follow up on problems with purchased materials until the problem is resolved.
- Maintenance and optimal use of tools and equipment at your disposal.
- Anticipate the needs of the branches and obtain comprehensive information about the real needs of the departments.
- Representative of the university in negotiating and concluding contracts.
- Wise and competitive purchase of goods required by the university.
- Prepare the necessary reports for the superior.
- Perform other duties assigned to her by the relevant director in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
- Required skills: Fluency in national languages and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Technical skills: Be familiar enough with office software such as Office suite.
- Human Skills: Have the ability to communicate successfully and move things forward.
- Personality traits: Motivation and perseverance in performing the task, accuracy, and speed in performing the assigned tasks.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can obtain the registration form of job applicants from the Human Resources Management and after completing the form and completing the required documents, submit it to the University Human Resources Management or send it to the email address ([email protected]f).
It is noteworthy that :
- It is necessary to fill in the registration form of the job applicants and attach the educational documents, work experience, CV otherwise, you will not be contacted.
- Please include the name (Procurement Manager) in the subject line of your email, otherwise, your documents will not be included in the initial/final list for later steps.
- For more information, you can contact the Human Resources Management at (0745888520).
After reviewing the applicants’ documents, you will be contacted by eligible individuals to continue contacting you, so enter your specific address with the contact number and email address in the job seeker registration form.