If you search for a job in Kabul at Da Afghanistan Bank as Senior officer of Intrinisic Affairs and staff changes. if you are eligible for the opportunity to apply before the deadline, The late application will not be accepted by Da Afganistan Bank read more in Bellow
|Organization||Da Afghanistan Bank|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Senior Officer of Intrinsic Affairs and Staff Changes|
|Education:||Bachelor’s degree in management, law, administration and public policy, Persian literature|
|Deadline||25 Apr 2021|
- Taking care of and promoting the inherent affairs of the employees such as resignation, separation, promotion, discount, change and transformation, service, auxiliary, supervision, dismissal, reduction, waiting for status with salary, etc.
- During the process of re-employment of dismissed employees according to the relevant legislative and administrative documents
- Implementation of structural and personnel reforms of employees in the light of the guidance of the direct manager and the competent director
- Writing letters, suggestions, inquiries and other administrative correspondence related to the inherent affairs of employees and during its steps at a certain time
- Organize and maintain letters, suggestions, inquiries, and other administrative correspondence related to the Soft form
- Ensuring the implementation of relevant legislative and administrative documents in the implementation of daily affairs
- Collaborate with the hiring manager in reviewing and developing hiring management
- Cooperation in the design, implementation, and implementation of new management programs in cooperation with the recruitment manager, submission of work reports to the direct manager and the competent director
- Collaborate with the manager and other hiring management staff to better advance the business
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that are referred to in accordance with the procedures, instructions, and instructions of the superior in accordance with the bill and regulations
- Experience: Three years of related work experience
- Degree and field of study: Bachelor’s degree in management, law, administration and public policy, Persian literature
- Skills: Familiarity with English, familiarity with computer programs, especially Office, ability, and power to analyze topics and information, familiarity with administrative and banking rules and regulations, eloquence and rhetoric in speech, writing and spelling skills (writing letters, suggestions, and various reports) Kari) in Persian and Pashto languages.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants should send their certified color scan of ID, CV} Certificate and Diploma / Transcript Certificate to’s email to [email protected]. Please avoid sending unnecessary documents.
- The above documents must be sent in PDF format in a zip file with the name of the applicant
- Applicants should indicate the title of their desired post in the subject line of the email.
- If the above is not observed, the applicant’s application will not be accepted.
- Only selected applicants will be contacted to take the exam.
- The exam date will be announced later.