Management and coherence of affairs related to the head office, ensuring the issuance of orders, rulings, approvals, arranging meetings, providing communication, reproduction and follow-up of the implementation of rulings, decrees and approvals of the government leadership and the orders of the commission official
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Job Title||office management|
|Deadline||10 Apr 2021|
- Organizing, guiding, and advancing the affairs related to the branches of the office;
- Communicating the orders and decrees of the Presidential Authority, the approvals of the High Council of Rule of Law, the approvals of the Commission and the instructions of the official, for the information and the desired implementation by the relevant departments;
- Ensuring the implementation of the departments regarding the implementation of the resolutions of the High Council of Rule of Law, the Commission, the orders and decrees of the High President and the instructions of the Office and submitting its report to the Office and the competent authorities;
- Arranging and participating in the meetings and interviews of the chairman and the leadership board of the commission and preparing the transcript of the negotiations, communicating the decisions of the mentioned meetings to the relevant departments, and ensuring how it is implemented;
- Managing and arranging meetings of the administration with internal and external guests and meetings of the leadership of the administration;
- Submitting documents, letters, and suggestions to the chair of the commission and obtaining guidance on its implementation;
- Managing and supervising the official correspondence of the Commission in order to advance in a timely manner and ensure transparency of work.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, performance appraisal, determining training needs and capacity building of affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree
- Human resource management
- Public administration
- Business administration
- Educational management
- Political science
- Public policy
- Public administration
- Project management
- Anthropology and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country are preferred to higher degrees in the above fields.
- Directing or specializing in one of the departments
- Documents and communication
- Communication or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years For a master and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto and Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Fluency in official languages (Pashto and Dari) is preferred;
- Computer skills
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
How To Apply
The eligible applicant can apply for this opportunity online via the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission and you can also read more in Dari Language on the official website.
- Official website: https://president.gov.af
- For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission