Managing, monitoring and controlling the pathology of corruption in institutions and departments, formulating policies and strategies of the commission, training programs for employees and other matters related to strategies and programs
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Job Title||General Directorate of Strategies and Plans|
|Deadline||17. April. 2021|
- Ensuring anti-corruption pathology assessments in offices; According to the plan and follow-up and monitoring of the orders that are presented;
- Ensuring that the Commission’s policies and strategies and other work programs are formulated correctly;
- Designing and implementing the Commission’s development and training programs;
- Analyze, monitor, and evaluate the strategy, plans, and annual programs of the commission and arrange and present its results to the relevant authorities;
- Continuous monitoring of the reasonable and effective use of new and targeted training projects in accordance with the requirements of the Commission in order to improve the capacity of employees;
- Mita Data Development Department includes materials and guidelines for pathology education and research programs;
- Supervise and control the implementation of educational and research needs assessments.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, performance appraisal, training needs and capacity building of staff and affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- At least has a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- Public administration
- Public policy
- Public administration policy, sharia (jurisprudence and law)
- Educational management
- Human resource management with higher degrees in the above fields from National or international institutions from inside or outside the country is preferred.
- Managerial or specialized in one of the sections (fight against corruption, evaluation, research, planning, planning) and other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least four years for bachelor, three years for master And two years for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto and Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Fluency in official languages (Pashto and Dari) is preferred;
- Computer skills
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
How To Apply
The eligible applicant can apply for this opportunity online via the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission and you can also read more in Dari Language on the official website.
- Official website: https://president.gov.af
- For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission