The National Development Corporation, re-announced a competitive announcement for (5 posts) survey engineers to hire qualified employees.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online through the online recruitment system via the link (the registration form).
When requesting, copy the desired Vacancy number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
|Location||Kabul, Paktia, Herat, Kandahar, Balkh|
|Organization||The National Development Corporation|
|No. of Opportunity||5|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||Road Engineer|
Design of transportation road with regard to technical specifications and national and international norms to achieve the goals of the National Development Company.
- Arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the relevant work plan of the relevant department
- Preparation and arrangement of basic and detailed plans of roads, including cut-offs, longitudinal and transverse profiles, road geometry, design of Gourlay’s, road Milan, sidewalks, ditches, bridges and bridges, different floors, etc.
- Preparation and arrangement of road digging and overwork volumes
- Preparation and arrangement of technical specifications of roads and construction materials.
- Arrange Max Design for different road classes.
- Measuring, preparing, and arranging work volumes and project prices.
- Supervise and control the correct implementation of designs and evaluate building material samples and engineering tests.
- Preservation of technical documents and engineering plans of road projects in software and hard copy.
- Preparation of all project documents in accordance with the principles and regulations of the relevant construction department.
- Perform other duties as directed by the competent authority in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Employment conditions (degree of study and work experience):
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines: Road Engineering and Seoul Engineering, and higher degrees are preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least 3 years of work experience related to the bachelor’s degree and 2 years for the master’s.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence, commitment to work, good character, and good reputation.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Have basic professional skills (writing, reporting, coordination, and communication)