The National Development Corporation re-announced (5 vacancies) Seoul Engineers to hire qualified employees.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online through the online recruitment system via the link (the registration form).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
|Location||Kabul, Paktia, Herat, Kandahar, Balkh|
|Organization||National Development Company|
|No. of Opportunity||5|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||Engineer Seoul|
Monitoring and control of all project activities, according to the plan, volumes, technical specifications and national and international norms, submission of plans, daily, weekly, fifteen-day, monthly, annual and supplementary project reports to the project manager
- Care and control of projects, quality and quantity assurance, responsibility for all Seoul activities, ensuring the progress of all activities that are carried out in accordance with the plan and technical specifications to excellent standards.
- Ensure that all necessary tests are performed in accordance with the plan and specifications and are regularly recorded.
- Ensuring that all quality issues of the project are considered in accordance with the principles and that all quality issues in the building are in accordance with the principles and regulations of the project, and ensuring that the project conforms to the plan and work progress must be assured, otherwise make effective decisions to avoid lag The project is done.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, fifteen-day, monthly, and annual plans for the project and related activities.
- Controlling and ensuring the presence of skilled and unskilled workers in the work sector.
- Economic implementation of the project and effective use of all resources and serious control of project activities.
- Care and control of vehicles, equipment, and its effective use, as well as control of the flow of work equipment distribution and quality kits in the area.
- Solve the problems of field technical staff and cooperate with the field supervisor in solving social problems related to the project.
- Prepare a supplementary list and remaining project modifications and keep all project documents in the field office
- Preparation of project modification documents in case of changes in the project according to the necessary vision and technical opinion of the project designer for the purpose.
- Preparing the present reports of skilled and unskilled workers to pay their wages.
- Prepare a record of the daily progress of work done in the field.
- Preparation of daily 15-day, weekly, quarterly, annual, and supplementary project reports.
- Prepare volume volumes in case of project changes.
- Prepare all project documents in accordance with the principles and regulations of the Afghan Construction Department.
- Perform other duties as directed by the competent authority in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
Employment conditions (degree of study and work experience):
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines: Seoul Engineering and Construction is preferred to higher degrees.
- Work Experience: Have at least 3 years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and 2 years for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence, commitment to work, good character, and good reputation.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
Each applicant are required to visit the official Website for more information In Dari Language by Clicking apply Now Button