SAARC Organization of Kabul announced 6 vacancies at the position o different position the eligible conduit can apply for the jobs, before the deadline of the opportunity, the late application will not be accepted by this organization. keep in mind the deadline is 30, Feb. 2021. attach all your documents and apply via the official website of SAARC. the deadline is as bellow.
|Number||Job Title||No of opportunity|
|1||Professor (Economics)||1 vacancies|
|2||Director(Admissions and Examinations) Grade IB||3 vacancies|
|3||Registrar-Grade IA||2 vacancies|
- Location: Multi cities
- No of opportunity: 6
- Organization: SAARC Organization
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Deadline: 30. Feb. 2021
Note: Applicants can submit their application to the South Asian University (SAU) by April 30, 2021.
- Professor (Economics) – 1 position – US$ 30,000 to 45,000 per annum
- Registrar – Grade I A: US$ 30,000 to 45,000 per annum. Preferred Maximum Age: 54 years as on 30-04-2021.
- Director (Admissions & Examinations) – Grade I B: US$ 27,000 to 40,000 per annum. Preferred Maximum Age: 54 years as on 30-04-2021.
As the SARAC selection process, all the candidates will be screened by a Screening Committee and the shortlisted candidate will be invited to the interview. And the candidate outside India will be interviewed via Skype.
- High salary
- Dearness Allowance
- House rent
- Annual increment: A 3% annual increment in basic salary will be provided
- Health insurance
- Relocation allowance
Duties and Responsibilities
- Have the ability to teach successfully at the post-graduate level on a variety of subjects, not just in his or her area of research expertise, in lectures, lab sessions, and tutorials.
- Supervise students enrolled in a Master’s or M.Phil/PhD program who are conducting research.
- There are also more Duties and Responsibilities you must visit the official website of SARAC organization website we attract all support links at the end of the announcement.
How to Apply
You can apply for this opportunity online and via post at Acting President, South Asian University, Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi- 110021, India.
If you have any questions about this opportunity let us know and feel free to contact us and send you a question our team will respond to you as soon as we receive your questions.