The Civil Service Appointments Board, in a number (one position), places the second rank of the National Disaster Preparedness Authority on a competitive announcement to hire qualified staff.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
Office Headquarters 0693
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Disaster Preparedness Office
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: As per company salary scale
- No. of opportunity: one position
- Gender: Male/Female
- Deadline: 07 March 2021
Leadership, management, and coherence of affairs related to the head of the office ensuring the issuance of orders, rulings, approvals as well as arranging meetings, providing communication, reproduction, and follow-up of the implementation of decrees, decrees, and approvals of government leadership and ministry/department orders.
- Organizing, guiding, and promoting the affairs related to the branches of the department in accordance with the regulation of activities and performances of the ministry/department
- Communicating the orders and decrees of the President, the approvals of the Cabinet and Council of Ministers, and the instructions of the official, for the knowledge and proper implementation by the relevant departments;
- Ensuring the implementation of the departments regarding the implementation of the resolutions of the Cabinet and the Council of Ministers, orders, and decrees of the President and the instructions of the Office and submitting its report to the Office and the competent authorities;
- Arranging and participating in the meetings and interviews of the leadership board and preparing transcripts of the negotiations, communicating the decisions of the mentioned meetings to the relevant departments, and ensuring how it is implemented;
- Arranging meetings of the official of the Ministry / Administration with internal and external guests and meetings of the leadership board of the Ministry / Administration;
- Managing and supervising the official correspondence of the Ministry in order to promote timely and transparent work;
- Provide documents, correspondence, and suggestions to the Ministry / Administration and obtain guidance on its implementation;
- Coordination and communication between the Ministry / Administration and the Cabinet, the Office of the President and other governmental and non-governmental departments in order to better coordinate and advance affairs;
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan in accordance with the goals and strategic plan of the department
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Provide transparency and accountability of the work of the relevant department to achieve the necessary goals
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submitting quarterly, annual and, if necessary, activity reports and achievements in order to inform the management of the department about the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
- Establishing liaison with departments, general directorates, central directorates, and provinces with the official of the ministry/department.
- Provide communication and coordination with various governmental/non-governmental departments of the Ministry’s office in order to better advance affairs
This bill of duties has been prepared in accordance with Articles 7, 8 and 34 of the Civil Service Employees Law with the following minimum conditions and criteria:
Field of Study:
Has at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Public Policy, Administration and Management, Law, Political Science, History, Anthropology, Archeology, Philosophy, Educational Management, Literature, Journalism, Communication, sociology, governance, and other related fields and a higher degree is preferred in the mentioned fields.
- Minimum work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the departments (administrative, executive, secretariat, coordination, documents, communications, or other items mentioned in this bill of duties).
- Managerial or specialized of the mentioned departments; Three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate.
- Candidates whose field of study does not include the terms of employment listed in the Duty Bill, with at least seven years of fully relevant work experience, are eligible for this position.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and English
- Computer skills in task-related applications
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision making
(5) Scoring score for the third and fourth positions, and (3) Scoring score for the first and second positions according to the procedure for hiring people with disabilities for people with disabilities, if the person’s disability does not prevent the performance of duties in the office.
(5) Scoring score for females according to the recruitment procedure
Note: Candidates who do not provide the required documents for this position in a complete, transparent, and clear manner will not be considered eligible for this position, and the right
How to Apply
To complete the application form, visit www.iarcsc.com, and after completing the special pre-form home, submit your application.
Dear candidates, please pay serious attention to the following points:
The request can only be sent during the closing notification, note that the system will not accept your request when the notification is completed.
- Government education documents must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education;
- Educational documents from private institutions must be certified by the Ministry of Higher Education or written by the head of private educational institutions;
- In addition to the approval of the political representative of the country and the esteemed Ministry of Foreign Affairs, educational documents abroad must also be evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education. Therefore, the evaluation letter must be attached to the form;
- Educational documents (inside and outside the country) that were obtained between 1371 and 1381 need to be re-evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Work experience documents:
- If you are a permanent employee of the government, your accident record must be new or issued at most six months prior to the announcement of the closure and must have the approval of the first unit (Department of Human Resources, Ministry / Administration).
- If you have worked in the form of a contract, you need to provide a sample contract with the main lines related to your task.
Non-governmental work experience documents:
- It is essential to have all the line contracts and to provide major line-related contracts;
- Contracts submitted by a non-governmental entity must be approved by one of the competent government departments;
- According to Article 62 of the Labor Law, the salary of contract employees should not be less than the government salary, so it is necessary to have a tax document (TIN).
Documents of international foreign institutions:
- It is essential that all lines be contracted;
- If you have worked abroad, your documents must be approved by the Afghan Political Representation in the host country and later by the Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Documents that are on fire or missing:
It is acceptable if your work is approved by the Human Resources Department of the same department.
According to Articles 8 and 34 of the Civil Service Employees Law, published in Official Gazette No. (951) dated 16 May 2008, having managerial experience (having the role of management and leadership of employees under the effect according to the duty bill) is necessary in the first and second positions.
For more information, you can call the following numbers:
For more information in Dari language please click here