Arranging all documents for collecting revenues of Helmand Construction Department.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy: 03/021/HRC/HCD/NDC
- Opportunity no: 1
- Deadline: 02.04.2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans to achieve the projected goals.
- Entering the responsibility of individuals to the relevant office for the purpose of having an accurate statistic.
- Writing the fare tariff and guaranteeing the persons and their remains for sending to the bank
- Arranging documents in the relevant cartons for the purpose of maintenance.
- Providing professional advice in order to expedite the study of remnants.
- Arranging and listing all documents and correspondence and presenting it at the right time for the officials.
- Ensuring that the cash and deduction forms are processed and evaluated to see the appropriate forms.
- Ensuring the receipt of income at a specific time and place.
- Supervising the collection of information related to the educational documents of the money transferred to the bank by the trustees.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary reports to the competent authorities of activities and achievements related to the department.
- Performing other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- public administration,
- administration and business,
- administration and management,
- budget management,
- financial management and higher degrees are preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least two years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and one year for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence, good character, and good reputation.
Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website in Dari Language
You may like
- Crowds at Kabul airport 16. 08. 2021
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)