Ensuring the acquisition of residues, during the process of document collection of income in accordance with applicable laws and company principles.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy: 03/021/HRC/HCD/NDC
- Opportunity no: 1
- Deadline: 02.04.2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans to achieve the projected goals.
- Writing letters, bank tariffs to measure net income and salary returns
- Checking and ensuring the transfer of the company’s income, which is transferred to the company’s account through the revenue department.
- Writing the letters of confirmation of the pendants, the title of the relevant authorities, and the implementation of the daily journal of income in the form of accounts
- Arranging weekly and monthly income forms in order to have an accurate statistic.
- Arranging documents in the relevant cartons for the purpose of maintenance.
- Arranging the income report to the relevant department for the purpose of arranging the balance of provisions and losses.
- Providing advice to solve the problems of the relevant department.
- Arranging and listing all documents and correspondence and presenting it at the right time for the officials.
- Controlling the order of weekly and monthly income forms of the National Development Company for sending to the relevant departments.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary reports to the competent authorities of activities and achievements related to the department.
- Managing employees in order to ensure their effectiveness, encouragement, and work discipline and that they perform their duties to the appropriate standards.
- Performing other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- financial management,
- administration and business, public administration,
- marketing management,
- monetary management and banking, or a higher degree are preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least three years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and two years for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence, good character, and good reputation.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website for Dari language and Pashto click here