Supervise and control the arrangement of delivery, prepayments, spending, and accounted remittances in accordance with the law.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy: 03/021/HRC/HCD/NDC
- Opportunity no: 1
- Deadline: 02.04.2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans to achieve the projected goals.
- Checking the salary documents and forms (M41) and registering them with the offices (M40) of the relevant department.
- Checking the forms of the projects section and the budget in order to ensure its accuracy.
- Supervision through the steps of accounting documents, forms, and budget allocation codes for transparency in the implementation of remittances.
- Ensuring the order of the check issued and its legal steps.
- Control of remittances and transfer checks to the relevant accounts for its subsequent execution.
- Monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary reports to the competent authorities of activities and achievements related to the department.
- Performing other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- economics, public administration,
- administration and business,
- administration and management,
- budget management,
- financial management and higher degrees are preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least two years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and one year for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence and competence, good character, and good reputation.
Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to apply
Applicant can visit the official website to download the application for and for more information in Dari language