Regulating, monitoring, and evaluating the performance of financial capacity and its information system to improve and provide timely and quality services
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy: 03/021/HRC/HCD/NDC
- Opportunity no: 1
- Deadline: 02.04.2021
Duties and responsibility
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans to achieve the projected goals.
- Evaluate the performance of the financial unit according to the reviews and results of financial reports and submit a report to the relevant department.
- Analyze financial information to determine strategies, achieve the financial goals of the department.
- Continuous evaluation of systems, methods, and possibilities related to finance and announcing the strengths and weaknesses of the executive in the financial system, and providing timely corrective suggestions in the financial system.
- Ensuring that the operation of the financial information system is in accordance with the plan of the National Development Company.
- Provide advice on the design and implementation of appropriate service policies to improve the financial affairs of the financial information system.
- Technical cooperation and consultation with the financial director of the departments and conducting meetings and training seminars to learn how to teach the financial information system if needed.
- Evaluate and determine the financial situation of the company by reviewing, approving, and finalizing financial reports in financial information.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary reports to the competent authorities of activities and achievements related to the department.
- Managing employees in order to ensure their effectiveness, encouragement, and work discipline and that they perform their duties to the appropriate standards.
- Performing other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- financial management,
- administration and business,
- public administration,
- marketing management,
- monetary management and banking, and a higher degree are preferred.
- Work Experience: Have at least three years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree and two years for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, plan and organize.
- Fluency in official languages (Pashto and Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website for Dari Language