Management and planning in order to collect, plan and arrange the procurement plan of the relevant department, monitor the database and archive system and support the process during the contracting process in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations and procedures.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy: 02/021/HRC/HCD/NDC
- Opportunity no: 1
- Deadline: 02.04.2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans to achieve the projected goals.
- Management and planning in order to plan and arrange the procurement plan of the department separately for goods, services (consulting and non-consulting) construction affairs, and large purchases to achieve the objectives of the department.
- Ensuring the availability of financial resources for various types of procurement, including the procurement plan in order to expedite the procurement process of the relevant department.
- Establishing and developing an effective mechanism for analyzing and reviewing the needs foreseen in the procurement plan of the department for the purpose of monotheism and arranging the procurement plan of the relevant department.
- Study and review of reports collected from construction projects and objects from the contract to the final submission period.
- Comprehensive planning in order to provide facilities in the process of contract management affairs after concluding contracts with companies.
- Accurate monitoring and ensuring the temporary and final submission period of construction projects from committed companies.
- Supervising and ensuring the approval and issuance of amendments and extension of construction and purchase projects.
- Management of procurement guarantees in accordance with the provisions of the law and procurement procedures.
- Management of payments to the contractor in accordance with the relevant legal documents.
- Making decisions in order to achieve the goals of the department and ensure the payment of companies on time.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary to the competent authorities of activities and achievements related to the directorate.
- Performing other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- Public Administration, Administration, and Commerce,
- Administration and Management, Public Administration,
- Procurement Management and higher degrees are preferred.
- Work experience: Having at least two years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree, one year for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence and competence, good character, and good reputation.
Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
Eligible applicant please visit the official website for more information in Dari and Pashto Language