Providing facilities in the construction procurement affairs of the department in accordance with the law and procurement procedures.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy: 03/021/HRC/HCD/NDC
- Opportunity no: 1
- Deadline: 02.04.2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans to achieve the projected goals.
- Arranging, registering domestic and foreign construction companies in the database of the relevant department to invite them to bid.
- Arranging letters and suggestions for construction projects, in order to accelerate the procurement process of the relevant department.
- Arranging project announcements, distributing bets and submitting bids, and preparing a list of deprived companies to the relevant authority for their absence in the bidding process.
- Preparation of documents for procurement construction projects in accordance with the law and procurement procedures for concluding a contract.
- Arranging and organizing the database of procurement documents of the office and companies participating in the bidding and using the website of the National Procurement Office.
- Provide accurate information on the required competency and capacity of the contractors who participate in the construction bidding meetings.
- Arranging and announcing the winning announcement of the winning bidder and sending it to the relevant authorities before concluding the contract.
- Arranging and preparing the documents of the procurement construction projects after concluding the contract in accordance with the law and procedure and submitting it to the relevant director.
- Arranging documents for approval and issuance of amendments and renewal of construction and purchase projects.
- Arranging letters and offers to make payments to companies committed to it on time.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary to the competent authorities of activities and achievements related to the directorate.
- Performing other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Degree: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- public administration,
- administration and business,
- administration and management,
- public administration,
- procurement and higher degrees are preferred.
- Work experience: Having at least two years of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree, one year for a master’s degree.
- Ability to manage, manage, plan and organize.
- Having competence and competence, good character, and good reputation.
Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
Computer skills in programs related to the task.
How to Apply
The applicant must visit the official website to download the application form and for more information in Dari language by clicking the apply now Button