Planning and analyzing the economic and financial affairs of mining projects in order to ensure sustainable development and ensure that the economic policies of the mines and petroleum are in line with the objectives of the National Framework for Peace and Development of Afghanistan, the Mines Roadmap and the legal framework of the country’s mines.
|Organization||Ministry of Mines and Petroleum|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As an organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Economist of minerals|
|Deadline||19. April. 2021|
- Investigate potential costs, price structures, and financial regimes of minerals.
- Design and develop economic models for mining projects based on accepted methods, local and international information on production, process, and national and international market rates.
- Investigating the economic aspects of large mining projects and contracts.
- Compilation of reports on the economic and financial evaluation of mining projects and other necessary financial and economic analyzes
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Conditions of employment
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields
- Mining economics
- Public policy
- Trade administration
- Global development
- Public administration and other related fields from national and international educational institutions, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
- Managerial or specialized in one of the sections
- Economic analysis
- Mining economics
- Strategy development
- Public management or other items listed in the specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years For a master and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and English
- Computer Skill
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning, and reporting
How to Apply
Eligible Application apply for this opportunity via the official website of Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission by click on apply now button