Verification of the authenticity of supporting documents and other customs forms of property.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Finance
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Opportunity no: 1
- Deadline: 08.04.2021
Qualifications and job responsibilities:
- Ensuring the accuracy of the information in the form (ACCD) and customs declarations, especially in the section of classification of property, determination of customs value, and the exemption for the purpose of stabilizing the product of customs goods and property.
- In order to determine the product or exemption, study and certify the legislative documents of exemptions, which must be included in the customs declaration in accordance with the exemption procedure.
- Establishing communication and exchange of information with the tariff and laboratory branches in the approval and classification of the property for the purpose of strict execution during the customs procedures.
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, relevant activities and achievements, in order to inform the leadership of the Ministry;
- Performing other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the Ministry.
Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (economics, business administration, public administration, international economics, public policy, law, international relations) from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, to degrees The above is preferred in the above disciplines.
- Work experience: Work experience holders are preferred
Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
Note: Submit your requested form to the General Directorate of Human Resources of the Customs at the Revenue and Customs Office
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official of the Ministry of Finance for Dari Language