Implement procedures and enforcement of intellectual property rights in customs.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Finance
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Opportunity no: 1
- Deadline: 08.04.2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Requesting information from the Ministry of Justice about the confiscated property suspected of violating the law and the principles of intellectual property.
- For further implementation and ensuring the provision of information to the cases referred to the courts.
- Preparing official announcements of intellectual property legal privileges for enforcement in the country’s customs and informing the investor’s business.
- Following the content of the work procedure of the intellectual property standard in the country’s customs to implement and protect intellectual property in the customs sector.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan of the relevant directorate following the general plan of the department, to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Transferring professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Management, evaluation of performances, determination of training needs, and capacity building of employees and affected departments.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual, and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant directorate, to inform the leadership of the department;
- Performing other duties assigned by the competent authorities following the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department.
- Providing communication and coordination with relevant departments and departments.
- Providing communication and negotiation with relevant units in the customs sector to enforce the intellectual property rights of individuals and entities.
- Providing communication on the issue of intellectual property with the professional departments of the Ministry of Justice for legal advice.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- Business Administration,
- Public Administration,
- International Economics,
- Public Policy,
- Sharia (jurisprudence and law),
- International Relations from national and international institutions from within Or abroad, higher degrees are preferred.
- Work experience: Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English,
- Computer skills in task-related applications
How to Apply
For more information in Dari Language please visit the official website of the Ministry of Finance of Afghanistan