The Mili institute offers 3 vacancies as Professor of Private Law, Criminal Law and Criminology and International Law – Faculty of Law and Political Science the applicant should have 2-4 Years of work exprince, having at least a master’s degree or higher in criminal law and criminology or law and the salary will be As per Mili Institute of Higher Education salary
|Organization||Mili institute of higher education|
|No. of Opportunity||3|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Contract Duration||1 Year|
|Education:||Have at least a master’s degree or higher in criminal law and criminology or law|
|Deadline||11 Apr 2021|
Available Teaching Fields
- Private Law
- Criminal Law and Criminology and International Law
- Faculty of Law and Political Science
- Field of study: Having at least a master’s degree or higher in the field of criminal law and criminology or private law, from national and international universities and institutions from inside or outside the country, and prefers higher degrees in the above fields.
- Work experience: Teaching subjects according to the field of study in universities and institutes of higher education in or outside the country for at least one year for a master’s degree.
- Language and computer: A: Fluency in languages, Pashto, Dari, and English (speaking, reading, writing). Computer skills
We ask the esteemed candidate to pay serious attention to the future points
Time to send the request: Requests can be sent only during the announcement of the deadline, no request will be accepted (physical or electronic) after the deadline.
- Educational documents: – Government educational documents must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education; Educational documents from private institutions must have a certificate approved by the Ministry of Higher Education or a written certificate issued by the Department of Private Educational Institutions;
In addition to the approval of the political representative of the country and the esteemed Ministry of Foreign Affairs, educational documents abroad must also be evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Work Experience Documents: It is essential to have all line contracts and to provide major and task-related line contracts;
Having a tax document (TIN) is useful
- Recruitment process: Presenting the original transcript of grades, diplomas, and citizenship certificates is a must. It should be noted that the demo includes the following points:
- General evaluation of the field of teaching at the national level, both public and private.
- Teaching subjects according to the division of Mili institute hours.
- Evaluate student work.
- Preparation and arrangement of lecture materials and other teaching aids according to the job.
- Active participation in committees and participation in academic affairs.
- Ensuring discipline in the classrooms,
- Solve students’ problems on time.
- Proposing appropriate proposals and programs to improve the teaching and research situation of the relevant department.
- Provide useful and professional advice to enrich scientific programs.
How to Apply
Eligible students can send their educational documents and resumes to 11/4/2021 to email@example.com at the following address:
Send or physically submit the announcement to the human resources management before the deadline.
- Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official website: www.mili.edu.af
- Address: Airport Road, Lab-e-jar Square
- Contact: 0781126060