Kateb university announced Jobs as BSc in Medicine in Kabul, Afghanistan for the year 2021 any gender can apply for the opportunity, and the applicant must have work exprince, and able to work full time. if you search for a job in Kabul it’s a great opportunity to apply before the deadline.
Details about job
- Title of Tasks: BSc in Medicine
- Location: Kabul, Kateb University, Central Branch
- V number: FA-MD-11
- Gender: Male and Female
- Organization: Kateb University
- No. of opportunity: 1
- salary: As organization salary scale
- Deadline: 8/12/1399 || 26. Feb. 2021
- Preparing the Schedule of school hours for each semester with the help of the head of the departments and the head of the faculty.
- Preparing the Schedule of exam time at the end of the semester with the help of the Head of Departments and the Dean of the Faculty.
- Pre-time home of staff and invited professors at the university in the presence of professors.
- Prepare a list of professors present and get professors present.
- Supervise the correct filling of the unit selection form in order to observe the prerequisites, minimum and maximum courses.
- Enter the selection of student units in Documents
- Issuance of a student certificate to manage student affairs.
- Proper maintenance and archiving of documents.
- Evaluate the professors in the NAD system and prepare a report to the head of the departments and the head of the faculty.
- Registration of incoming and outgoing letters and archiving of letters in the administration of the faculty.
- Collecting students’ requests and petitions to refer them to the head of the departments and the head of the faculty.
- Preparing a list of students’ attendance and presenting them to professors and receiving from professors.
- Collaborate with student affairs management to hold regular exams.
- Prepare monograph reports and under the supervision of students.
- Performing other duties assigned by the scientific and teaching deputy.
- 99 jobs at Payez restaurant ( professional staff )
- 15 jobs Member of the customs operational team in Balkh
- 259 jobs At The Ministry Of Finance, Afghanistan 2021
- 1200 jobs by Equal Rights Trust Organization ( ERTO )
- Having a bachelor’s degree
- Have at least two years of work experience in administrative affairs
- Fluency in Dari, Pashto, and English
- The skill of computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their CV and bachelor’s degree to the following email address by the closing date of the announcement.
Note: The subject of the e-mail must include the task and the closing number (FA-MD-11), otherwise the request will not be accepted. Only eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
Email address: [email protected]
Contact number: 0729008329
For more information and read this artical in Dari Language visit the Official website of Kateb University