The afghan Millie Bank in Kabul offers one vacancy as Record Keeper, the candidate must have 14th Grad Degree in Accounting or Management, one year of work exprince, the contract of the job is permanent and the salary will be as Banke- Millie salary scale. Any Gender can apply for the job opportunity. Keep in mind you should apply before the deadline, the late application will not be accepted. If you have any questions about each job opportunity can contact us, our team will help you at each time.
- Title: Jobs
- Location: Kabul
- No. of opportunity: one vacancy
- Gender: Male and Female
- National: Afghan
- Education: 14th Grad Degree in Accounting or Management
- Organization: Banke- Millie Afghan
- Years of Experience: One Year of work experience
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Application type: Online
- Vacancy Number: BMA//2021//22
- Years of Experience: One Year
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Deadline: 07 March 2021
- Memory cooperation responsible for all administrative and correspondence matters
- Respect for the implementation of the law and regulations of the National Bank of Afghanistan
Duties and responcibility
- Responsible for keeping currency files, loans, commercial loans, repairs, small loans (LG), and other related to the department
- Provide all debt files (LC) (LG) and other relevant debt documents to the relevant department when necessary
- Notes of refined debt files and other transfer documents to the archive Prepare and send the contents in full tone with the relevant representatives for better support and maintenance.
- Track and retrieve all files for re-execution.
- Issued and imported by Credit Department – General Management of Credit.
- List all document files related to number and ref.
- Execution of any other tasks by the manager.
- For the Candidate, Bachelor’s degree in accounting or management is preferred, but a bachelor’s degree in business administration or economics will also be considered.
- Language requirements
- Fluent in English, Dari, and Pashto – well-spoken, good in writing and reading
- The candidate must have the basic skill of computer can work with MS. Office
- work exprince proof
- Education documents
- Computer certificat
How to Apply
Skilled applicants are encouraged to apply for the advertised role by visiting the Bank-e-Millie Afghan official website and submitting their CV electronically for further consideration.
For information you can also visit the official website of Bank e milli Afghan