The ATRA Afghanistan offers one vicanciey as Head of human Resources in Kabul, for the year of 2021. The candidate education should be at least a bachelor’s degree in human resource management, public administration Male candidate and Female can apply for the job opportunity by ATRA, you must have also work exprince that the relatetd fields.
- Location: Kabul
- Salary: As an organization Salary scale
- Job title: Head of Human Resources
- Organization: ATRA
- Application type: Online
- No. of opportunity: one
- Gender: Male and Female
- Vacancy Number: 0016
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Contract Duration: permanent
- Deadline: 04 Mar, 2021
- Managing, leading, and regulating human resources tasks.
- Design and develop human resource policies and strategies for management in consultation with the competent authorities.
- Supervise the implementation of human resource strategies and policies in accordance with the policies and strategies of the Atra administration.
- Managing the plan and order of work endurance, task bills, and project proposals related to human resources in accordance with the strategic goals of the department and related policies.
- Management and supervision of the order of appointments, transfer, retirement, resignation, separation, and step of employees in order to make decisions of the General Directorate of the Office
- Ensure that HRMIS system information is up-to-date for central and provincial staff to access accurate and timely information
- Design and arrangement of procedures (procedures) in order to be effective, useful, and transparent and provide better services related to human resources to office colleagues and applicants
- Supervise the annual performance appraisal process and the exam period of the relevant department staff for better performance
- Implement administrative/human resource reforms based on the needs and requirements of the administration on an ongoing basis
- Hiring the best people and attracting trained cadres based on the recruitment procedure.
- Supervise the development and improvement of employee communication and ensure a safe and healthy work environment in the office
- Control and maintenance of order, discipline, and handling of relevant complaints of employees within the office
- Arranging training needs assessment and arranging training plans and programs in order to improve the work and professional capacity of Atra staff.
- Plan, arrange, organize and develop the organization according to the strategy and internal needs of the office.
- Provide information on inherent cases of office staff if needed
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the General Directorate
Duties and Responsibility
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan of the Department of Human Resources in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department
- Accountability of work performance and ensuring transparency in the administration in accordance with the applicable laws of the country
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees
- Identify and propose relevant budget requirements based on the annual work plan of human resources
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Field of study: Have at least a bachelor’s degree in human resource management, public administration, educational management, law, or economics.
- Work experience: With a bachelor’s degree with general professional experience of 8 years, of which at least 5 years is related to duty, or with a master’s degree of 6 years, which is at least 4 years related to duty.
- Sufficient experience, ability and ability to research, analyze, design, and formulate plans, strategies, and policies, and the ability to provide professional advice, leadership, and team management.
- The best communication and writing skills in Pashto, Dari, and English
- Physical, mental, and intellectual ability required for the task.
- Good reputation, competence, and merit.
- Have the citizenship of Afghanistan and reside in the country.
- Be fully acquainted with computer programs, especially (MS Office) and computer skills in task-related programs.
- Have a professional knowledge of the methods of employment through online means.
- Have professional knowledge of human resource laws and policies.
- Be fully acquainted with Afghan civil service recruitment procedures and policies.
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
How to Apply
Those interested can send their application form and CV only by email to [email protected] until March 4, 2021. Applications will not be accepted after that date.
If you want to read this announcement in Dari Language download the word format