Task Objective: Monitoring and control of the GPS system in the center and the second units to stabilize and care for vehicles in different parts of the city.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- No of opportunity: 158
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 4
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Verification of daily reports of vehicles based on kilometers traveled in the GPS system in the travel and travel booklet of drivers.
- Turn off and turn on vehicles before and after formalities through the dual-day GPS system.
- Stabilization and maintenance of vehicles of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs through GPS system in different parts of Kabul.
- Build a database for all drivers whose vehicles use a GPS system.
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Ensuring the implementation of sending and sending letters, suggestions, and inquiries in order to solve job problems.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports of activities and achievements to the general manager of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the relevant ministry/department.
- Control and care of vehicles through GPS system in the center of the ministry and the second units on a daily basis continuously.
- Establishing relations and coordination with the departments of the relevant department and other departments in order to achieve the expected goals of the department.
Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: computer science, information technology, informatics engineering, and a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred.
- Work experience:
A: At least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country.
B: Having (5) years of relevant work experience for the opposite of the conditional (validity and non-modification of paragraph 7 of Article 14 of the procedure for determining the third, fourth, fifth and sixth positions of civil servants).
- Necessary skills: Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with the English language and computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
For more information in Dari Language, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs or you can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission