The Civil Service Appointments Board, offers (one position), at the second rank of the Independent Office of Local Authorities in a competitive announcement to hire qualified staff.
Eligible applicants can submit their application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com). When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
Financial and Administrative Department of Zabul Province 0692
- Location: Zabul
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and female
- No. of opportunity: one position
- Apply type: Online
- Organization: IARCSC
- Deadline: 07 March, 2021
- Solve problems in the regular and development budget sections in the middle of the fiscal year (when redistributing the budget).
- Supervise the implementation of budget expenditures in accordance with the provisions of the law and regulations in force for transparent accountability at the provincial level.
- Provide necessary financial information on the time at the request of the governor or deputy governor.
- Attracting grants from national and foreign resources and using them effectively in the relevant sectors;
- Control of budget payments, preparation, and preparation of quarterly and annual work plans of the department in accordance with the general plan of the relevant province in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Management of the financial and administrative affairs of the province, including managing funds, accounting procedures, and reporting and arranging the draft annual budget of the respective province.
- Control and supervision of transport arrangements for proper use and prevention of stroke in daily affairs.
- Management and supervision of matters related to procurement processes (bidding, tendering, auctions and pricing) in order to conclude contracts in the development and ordinary projects section in accordance with the Procurement Law.
- Control and review of the order of normal budget, development, and monitoring of its implementation in cooperation with relevant departments in order to secure expenditures.
- Ensuring the timely assessment and implementation of staff salaries, ensuring the collection and growth of revenue of provincial departments in cooperation with Mostofit
- Closed managerial and executive duties:
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the department in accordance with the plan and strategic goals of the department;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field;
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase productivity and efficiency, determine training needs and increase capacity building;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual reports and, if necessary, for the purpose of informing the officials about the related activities and achievements;
- Perform other related duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the Office;
- Coordination tasks:
- Provide communication and coordination in financial, accounting, revenue, and expenditure issues of the province with Mostofit and other relevant sectors.
- Ensuring the maintenance and care of office buildings and existing systems (repair and maintenance of water supply system, electricity, telephone, heating center, normalization, painting and cleaning, and adjusting vehicles).
- Comprehensive cooperation with the Central Finance and Administration Department in defending the budget plan in the Ministry of Finance in order to provide expenditures in accordance with the plan of the administration.
- Field of study: At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Economics, Accounting, Administration and Business, Public Policy, Law, Financial and Administrative Management, Public Management, Public Administration (CA, ACCA) or other related fields, from institutions National and international from inside or outside the country and is preferred to higher degrees in the above fields;
- Work experience: Related to one of the departments (similar or specialized management in accounting and finance or finance and administration or logistics or budget and financial allocation or other matters related to official responsibilities) of national and international institutions From inside or outside the country;
A) Managerial and specialized, at least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree and one year for a doctorate; (Holders of less than one year of work experience in one of the managerial or specialized departments are not eligible for this position.)
Managerial or specialized, five years in one of the mentioned sections;
- Necessary skills: Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English, ability to lead and control office and computer skills in task-related programs;
Note: People with the above disabilities can apply for this position;
A) (5) points score for the third and fourth positions, and (3) points score for the first and second positions according to the procedure for hiring people with disabilities for people with disabilities;
(5) score for females according to the recruitment procedure;
- Government education documents must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education;
- Educational documents from private institutions must be certified by the Ministry of Higher Education or written by the head of private educational institutions;
- In addition to the approval of the political representative of the country and the esteemed Ministry of Foreign Affairs, educational documents abroad must also be evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education. Therefore, the evaluation letter must be attached to the form;
- Educational documents (inside and outside the country) that were obtained between 1371 and 1381 need to be re-evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Work experience documents:
- If you are a permanent employee of the government, your accident record must be new or issued at most six months prior to the announcement of the closure and must have the approval of the first unit (Department of Human Resources, Ministry / Administration).
- If you have worked in the form of a contract, you need to provide a sample contract with the main lines related to your task.
Non-governmental work experience documents:
- It is essential to have all the line contracts and to provide major line-related contracts;
- Contracts submitted by a non-governmental entity must be approved by one of the competent government departments;
- According to Article 62 of the Labor Law, the salary of contract employees should not be less than the government salary, so it is necessary to have a tax document (TIN).
Documents of international foreign institutions:
- It is essential that all lines be contracted;
- If you have worked abroad, your documents must be approved by the Afghan Political Representation in the host country and later by the Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Documents that are on fire or missing:
- It is acceptable if your work is approved by the Human Resources Department of the same department.
- According to Articles 8 and 34 of the Civil Service Employees Law, published in Official Gazette No. (951) dated 16 May 2008, having managerial experience (having the role of management and leadership of employees under the effect according to the duty bill) is necessary for the first and second positions.
How to apply
For more information, you can call the following numbers | if you want to read this announcement in Dari language click here