The Dawat University – Kabul offers one vacancy as a Director of Legal Clinic at Kabul. The applicant with work experience and with motivation is required to apply for the opportunity, if you are eligible for this opportunity apply before the deadline of the application.
Details about job
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Dawat University
- Gender: Male and Female
- National: Afghan
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Job Title: Legal Clinic Manager
- Field of work: Vice Chancellor for Scientific Affairs
- Announcement date: 6/12/1399
- No. of opportunity: one
- Type of contract: permanent
- Working hours: According to university law
- Type of work: scientific and administrative
- Deadline: 14/12/1399
- Education: At least a bachelor’s degree in law or law and a higher degree is preferred.
- Amount of salary: In accordance with the salary norm of the university
- Work experience: At least one year in the departments of a legal clinic
- Arranging weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan of the relevant department to achieve the set goals,
- Legal awareness,
- Conducting allegorical courts,
- Coordinating with justice departments to facilitate fieldwork;
- Providing legal advice to legitimate people;
- Legal writing (lawsuit form, lawsuit rejection, objection, rejection of objection, and legal petitions).
- Preparation of curricula for educational programs
- Supervision of the function of professors and the way of teaching in the legal clinic,
- Preparing and preparing the curriculum of the legal clinic
- Set up and create teaching quality improvement programs
- Advancing the legal clinic in a practical and theoretical way
- Commitment to other duties as required by the Department of Quality Promotion and Accreditation of the Ministry of Higher Education and guidance of competent authorities
- Required skills: Fluency in national languages and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Technical skills: Be familiar enough with office software such as Office suite.
- Human Skills: Have the ability to communicate successfully and move things forward.
- Personality Skill: Motivation and perseverance in performing the task, accuracy, and speed in performing the assigned tasks.
How to apply
Eligible applicants can obtain the registration form of job applicants from the Human Resources Management or the University website (www.dawat.edu.af) and after filling out the application form and completing the required documents, invite it to the University Human Resources Management located in the area. To submit it to Ghambar Crossroads and you can also send it to the email address ([email protected]).
It should be noted that the house is required to fill out the application form and attach educational documents, work experience, and CV, otherwise, you will not be contacted.
Note: After reviewing the applicants’ documents, the eligible candidate will be contacted for the next steps, so write down your specific address along with the contact number and e-mail address in the job application registration form.
If you want to read this job opportunity in Dari Language you can also download the word form file