In order to achieve the goals of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan and to hire employees based on the principle of competence and competence, 2 civil service positions of the Ministry of Government in Parliamentary Affairs will be announced.
|Organization||Ministry of State for Parliamentary Affairs|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scaleMinistry of State for Parliamentary Affairs|
|Job Title||Civil Service of the Ministry of Government in Parliamentary Affairs|
- Secretary of State for Parliamentary Affairs Click here to download the job
- Secretary of the Financial and Administrative Department Click here to download the job
- Eligible candidates can submit the relevant forms from the Recruitment Department of the Human Resources Department of the Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or from the website of the Ministry (smpa.gov.af) or the website of the Administrative Reform Commission for ten working days from the date of publication. Receive real estate services. For more information, call 0202104791 during office hours and resolve the matter.
- The final application form for the service posts of the Ministry of Government in Parliamentary Affairs
- Dear Applicants, Send the application forms for the examination of the civil service positions of the Ministry of Government in the Parliamentary Affairs to the following website after fill out the application form, along with the documents in hand.
- Submit all your documents as a file (PDF).
- In the subject field, write the title of the post.
- Do not send letters of appreciation, letters of appreciation, letters of acknowledgment, and other additional documents.