This bank started operating as a commercial bank on April 2, 2006, by obtaining a banking license in the country’s banking system. The Ministry of Finance is the sole shareholder of the bank
|Organization||New Kabul Bank|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Deputy Chief Operating Officer for CBS|
|Contract Duration||One year|
|Deadline||20 Apr 2021|
- Follow the policies and procedures applicable now and from time to time and adherence to
- line of authority;
- Be an effective organizational leader and a key member of operation management inline
- with the policies and procedures and management decisions;
- Act as Acting Chief Operation Officer in absence of Chief Operation Officer – COO
- provided he is being referred by COO to do so
- Project a professional and warm image; maintain operational control based on section’s
- reports and continuous improvement in operational efficiency.
- Manage reporting section functions to ensure the delivery of quality service to customers.
- Rectify internal control issues according to internal and external audit reports.
- Ensure strict adherence to laid down procedures and avoid breach of compliance.
- Reporting section’s direction toward the section’s given targets.
- Assist in formulating the bank’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Assist the COO in the development of Operational strategies/plans
- Maintain in-depth relations with all departments of the bank
- Implement instructions referred/instructed by the Chief Operation Officer
- Manage the following sections: CBS, 3131 Call center, Western Union, Salary, payments and
- branchless banking.
- Oversee the issuance of management reporting and report operational results to Chief
- Operation Officer.
- Prepare operation related reports(data acquired from sections) required by Da Afghanistan
- Acquire bank reconciliations prepared by related sections according to the board decision
- on a timely basis.
- Monitor cash management of the bank, ensure that cash positions of all branches are inline
- with the requirement and approval and assist treasury in managing investments by taking
- into account, customer cash requirements, ensure management of accounts with financial
- Authorize transactions of the head office-related sections.
- Any other tasks are given by the COO and Board of Management.
- Masters In Business Administration (Preferred)
- Bachelors In Business Administration – Economics, Finance, and Management(Must)
- Relevant prior experience of a minimum of five years with financial institutions (Must)
- Email submission: [email protected]
- Official website: www.newkabulbank.af
- Official announcement as PDF format
- Visit the official website of the Kabul Bank for more information The New Kabul Bank