The New Kabul Bank announced one position as AML.CFT General Manager in Kabul the duty of opportunity is General Director of Combating Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Activities, if your eligible for this job opportunity please apply before the deadline.
Implement the provisions of Article 17 and Article 18 of the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Money Laundering Law and guide the provisions of the Regulations on the Liabilities of Financial Institutions and Deterrent Measures in Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing and Other Enforcement Banking Laws.
|Organization||New Kabul Bank|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||AML/CFT General Manager|
|Education:||BBA in Economics (MBA and ACAMS Certification is preferred)|
|Deadline||24. April. 2021|
Duties and Responsibility
- Drafting general management work plans to combat money laundering and terrorist financing activities
- Adopting appropriate methods to raise the level of awareness of management employees
- Control and monitor the performance of employees and obtain reports on the performance and activities of management employees
- Adopting appropriate management methods in order to create a spirit of cooperation and collaboration among employees
- Adopting appropriate methods (sending e-mails to square dealerships and obtaining an order from them) regarding solving incomplete cash equivalents that have serious technical and content problems and most of them have unrealistic values (values dummy)
- Accurate and continuous monitoring and evaluation of STR / CAR activities and reports
- Submitting a report of suspicious transactions to the Compulsion Directorate and after confirming the directorate, sending it to the Medal Intelligence Unit of the Central Bank of Afghanistan, subject to a specific form
- Control of the process of obtaining and maintaining copies of large cash transaction files in a separate memory) Disk Hard.
- Control and supervision of the process of opening bank accounts and renewing bank accounts.
- Maintaining the confidentiality of the secrets of the administration in accordance with the applicable laws of the country
- Imposition and implementation of the proposed plans Provide a timely report on the progress of work in accordance with the plan
- Performing other official duties that are returned from the custom of the administration and direct director.
- BBA in Economics (MBA and ACAMS Certification is preferred)
- 2 years of work experience in security, observance, and following the law
- Language skills: Fluency in the official languages of the English country
- Computer program related to the job
How to Apply
Eligible applicant can apply online via the official website of The New Kabul Bank by clicking the apply now button
- The official website: The New Kabul Bank
- The official announcement in Dari Language