The Sanayee Development Organization (SDO) offers one vacancy at Estalif – Kabul Afghanistan, The title vacancy is Nurses for the health center, only the female applicant can apply for this job opportunity. You will work for this organization full-time, the salary will be as organization salary scale. The contract duration is for 3 Months Probationary period the contract is Extendable. If your female and eligible for this opportunity apply before the deadline the late application will be not accepted.
Sanayi Development Organization (SDO) is an Afghan development NGO based in Peshawar, Pakistan, that was established in 1990 to assist Afghan refugees in the region. SDO is named after Hazrat Abu-ul-Majad Majdod Ibn-e-Adam, also known as Hazrat Hakeem Sanayee, an excellent Afghan poet who lived from 1088 to 1166 A.D.
Details about job
- Location: Kabul – Istalif
- Organization: The Sanayee Development Organization (SDO)
- National: Afghan
- Gender: Only Female
- Application type: Online
- Education: Graduated from a well-known institute
- Salary: The salary will be as the organization salary scale
- Experience: Two years of work experience
- Vacancy Number: BPHS#109
- Deadline: 08 March 2021
- Stick to duty and follow the medical rules set in the hospital.
- Accurate performance of assigned tasks, execution of instructions, and obedience to doctors.
- Active Kerry shares according to the division of time arranged in different wards of the hospital for the provision of health services (IPD, OPD, internal medicine, surgery and obstetrics, emergency, etc.)
- Proper treatment and providing education for patients and clients.
- Proper and timely matching and follow-up in the doctor’s order for inpatients.
- Acquisition of sufficient on-duty knowledge to carry out affairs in different wards of the hospital (dressing, emergency care, inpatients, Growth monitoring)
- Implementing the principles and regulations of the non-pervasive non-contagious standard (sepsis and antiseptic) and strictly observing the standards of prevention from infection in the daily affairs of the hospital.
- Assistant with surgeon and incest during surgery and time after surgery.
- Collaborate and assist the Gynecologist/obstetrician on relevant events
- Collaborate with a pediatrician to provide better diagnostic and treatment services for inpatients and outpatients.
- Registering patients and reporting monthly activities, stocks, and expenses of the relevant department
- Participate in health education for patients according to the allotted time.
- Supervision of imported cleanliness, medical equipment, and review of the activities of the purifiers.
- Efforts to improve the level of professional knowledge and information in accordance with national guidelines.
- Obedience to superiors and related orders is obligatory in the performance of any official duties.
- The applicant must have two years of related work experience
- The Nurse female applicant should be skilled
- Work experience proof
- Educational documents
How to apply
The female applicant can apply via official email [email protected] You must attach all your required documents before the deadline
For more information you can also visit the official website of The Sanayee Development Organization (SDO)