Task Objective: Managing and supervising the design and arrangement of strategic programs, building planning and projects under work, and supervising and controlling the cleaning affairs, repairs and greenery of the office premises.
|Organization||Prison Administration of Afghanistan|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary Scale|
|Job Title||Department of Repairs|
|Deadline||03. April. 2021|
Qualifications and job responsibilities:
- Management and supervision of the design and implementation of construction projects in accordance with the objectives set by the department.
- Supervising and ensuring cleanliness affairs and observing the cleanliness of the repair yard of the Prison Affairs Regulation Office.
- Monitoring and ensuring the planning of environmental values at the administrative level in order to provide a suitable working environment.
- Review and control of the plan and implementation of office projects and guidance of the relevant departments to design and arrange the plan and building plans of the office.
- Control and ensure the Count (data) collected in order to plan and design the construction projects of the office.
- Supervise and control the work reports submitted on how the construction plan and plans are implemented and submit them to the authorities.
- Management and control of the implementation of relevant construction projects to achieve the goals of the department.
- Control and supervision of facilities and repairs related to the administration and maintenance of all systems required for repairs and prevent premature depreciation and its repair at a certain time;
- Management and supervision of review and review of construction contracts in order to be accurate and prevent further deviations.
- Supervise and ensure the attention and cooperation of all internal and external organs and institutions in order to improve the situation of repair affairs and take the necessary measures to improve the activities of the department;
- Management and leadership of relevant staff and personnel to improve daily performance;
- Control and supervision of reviewing repair and construction need in order to improve repairs and maintain the care of the office.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the office in accordance with the law on access to information;
- Leadership, management, performance appraisal, training needs and capacity building of staff and affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Education: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of civil engineering, Seoul engineering, construction engineering, construction management, strength engineering, urban engineering, and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, to Higher degrees are preferred in the above disciplines.
- Work experience: managerial or specialized in one of the departments (quality control of construction projects, engineering, Seoul, urban planning) or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years For a master and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills related to the task.
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision making
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission