The Leading Afghan Development Institute is a national non-governmental, non-profit organization that works in the areas of public awareness, advocacy, strengthening democracy and human rights, empowering women and the vulnerable, and on the margins of society. . The office of this institution is in Bamyan province.
- Location: Bamyan
- No of opportunity: 1
- Job Title: Project Manager
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: 35000 AFN
- national: Afghan
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree; Preferably from the fields of business, management, marketing, and economics, law, social sciences, and so on
- Experience: At least 5 years of office work experience; Preferably in full sections
- Vacancy Number: AUDO/21/Goldozi/04
- Deadline: 16 May 2021
- General management of embroidery project, including arranging and preparing a monthly plan, monitoring the activities of employees and the project
- Coordination between project staff, project partners and collaborators including head groups, embroideries, markets, etc.
- Assigning employees to assigned tasks
- Close monitoring of embroidery programs, especially sales and marketing
- Prepare monthly reports on project activities and prepare project completion reports and sub-reports that the project donor wants
- Participate in online meetings or in person organized by the project donor
You may also like to apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Software Development Expert
- General Directorate of Physical Education and Sports, Nangarhar Sport Department
- Afghanistan Railway Administration, Audit Department
- 100 Internship program at all provinces of Afghanistan ( MRRD )
- Education: At least a bachelor’s degree; Preferably from the fields of
- Social sciences, etc.
- Work experience: At least 5 years of office work experience
- Other skills: Having computer skills and familiarity with English is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested applicant can send their Application to the following email address. In the subject line of the email, enter the Vacancy number you want along with its number. Interested applicants should send a copy of their new CV upon request.
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Numbers: 0775064961 -0775979060
Office address: Siah Like Street, at the end of the bazaar towards the Central Male High School, Bamyan city, Bamyan province