The Civil Service Appointments Board re-announces the second rank of the National Statistics and Information Office (one vacancy) in order to hire qualified staff.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
|Number||Job Title||No of opportunity|
Details about job
- Job title: English-Dari translator
- Organization: Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission
- Gender: Any
- Location: Kabul
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Education: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: literature (Dari, English)
- Work exprince: two years of experience
- Section: Department of Information, Public Relations, and Spokesperson
- Reporting to: Content and Publishing Director
- Task Objective: Translate the course materials into English and vice versa.
- Deadline: 29. March. 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translation of reports, news and content from Dari to English and vice versa; For social pages and the Commission’s website;
- Editing and correcting all Dari and English texts and contents;
- Writing reports, news and content in Dari according to the needs of the department;
- Cooperation in providing content for the Commission’s website and social pages;
- Supervise and monitor media publications about the commission and share them with the director as soon as possible;
- Provide necessary and professional advice to the relevant department in order to enrich the goals and work plans;
- Arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the directorate plan to achieve the expected goals;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, direct reports to the competent authorities on relevant activities and achievements;
- Perform other related duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the Office;
Establish communication with journalists and public and private media to collaborate and exchange ideas and opinions on reform programs in coordination with the relevant authority.
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- Education: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: literature (Dari, English) and higher degrees in the above fields is preferred;
- Work experience: Having at least two years of experience in one of the work sections: (Translation of texts and audio from English to Dari and vice versa)
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Dari) and English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission