Afghanistan red crescent Society ( ARCS ), is a neutral, impartial, and independent, humanitarian, organization, existed for over 84 years with a nationwide, branch network, to assist the most vulnerable populations affected by natural and man-made disasters, primarily, focusing on disaster response, health care, youth, and volunteer management.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: ARCS
- No of opportunity: 1
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Vacancy Number: [email protected]
- Education: Having a bachelor’s degree from the education department and preferring the mathematics department
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 4
- Close date: 20 May 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Arranging work plans and submitting reports on the implementation done monthly, quarterly, and annually to the relevant teacher.
- Creating an annual school curriculum in collaboration with the relevant teacher.
- Obtaining the presence of students after entering the class, taking notes of absent students and taking care of, paying attention to, protecting, and maintaining the various teaching and non-teaching equipment of the school property.
- Each week is 26-28 hours for each teacher.
- Preparation of teaching aids for academic activities and preparation of curriculum to strengthen academic activities.
- Security of exam questions in order to maintain its validity and adaptation of monthly exams to assess students.
- Discuss the results of the exams of the students of the relevant classes with the principal and the headteacher, keep the exam results and inform the students.
- Carrying out research activities and participating in educational seminars to enhance professional knowledge and related skills.
- Observing and evaluating the performance of behavior and social development and physical health of students and proposing progress to the headteacher and high school administration.
- Participate in high school activities, including teachers’ councils, school administrations, and high school advisory committees.
- Guiding and advising students who do not have disciplinary or teaching problems or are interested in teaching.
- Participate in work related to taking school-level consolidation exams.
- Implement work plans and regulations and goals of education and population in the process of education.
- Perform other duties related to the task assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the law, regulations and objectives, and policies of the department.
- Having a bachelor’s degree from the education department and preferring the mathematics department · Necessary experiences related to the task
- Adequate knowledge of the laws and administrative system of the country and the relevant administration.
- Observance and adherence to the rules based on the Ministry of Education and the Afghan Red Crescent Society
- The power of speech and communication in the official languages of the country and local languages.
- Good manners and good treatment of staff and students
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can submit their educational documents, work experience documents,s and a copy of their ID card from 2/20/1400 to 2/30/1400 in the employment center of the Human Resources Department of the Afghan Red Crescent Society located in Afshar, 5th district of Kabul city and in the provinces. Surrender the relevant zones or agencies of this population
Dear candidates can also get the application form from the mentioned places
Visit the official website of Afghanistan red crescent society