Urban Water Supply & Sewage State-Owned Corporation offers 15 Fully funded Internship programs to Kabul, Kandahar, and Herat students. the applicant will receive 180 Dollar during of the program, if your eligible for the internship opportunity please apply before the deadline 09 May 2021.
The applicant should have at least a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, General, Human Resources, Media-Journalism, Purchasing-Procurement, Communication, or other related to the internship program.
- 100 Internship program at all provinces of Afghanistan ( MRRD )
- 6 Month Civil Service Institute Internship program for Afghanistan Women’s
- Internship program from Urban Water Supply & Sewage State-Owned Corporation ( UWASS )
- The Atlas Corps Fellowship 2021 | Fully Funded
- UNICEF Internship Program for Afghanistan 2022
- Location: Kabul, Kandahar, and Herat
- Organization: Urban Water Supply & Sewage State-Owned Corporation ( UWASS )
- Salary: 180 $
- No of the Internship program: 15
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: Afghanistan
- National: Afghan
- Application type: Online
- Vacancy: 001
- Close date: 09 May 2021
- Know the project’s specifications and completing all of the Supervisor’s tasks.
- Working with staff and support where they need help and support
- Raising questions and, where applicable, making suggestions for change.
- Take part in study and analysis projects.
- Health and safety laws must be followed.
- The applican take part in meetings and training workshops
- Collecting and analyzing
- Keeping track of your results and discussing them with your supervisor and other related stakeholders.
- The chosen candidates would be required to work as part of a team to achieve the AUWSSC/project objectives. She or he must possess a high degree of dedication, a thorough understanding of professionalism, and a strong desire to learn.
You May like to Apply for Jobs
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
Education and Skills
- The applicant should have at least Bachelor degeee
- The applicants should have Excellent analytical skills, written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
The applicant should apply online via the official email of Urban Water Supply & Sewage State-Owned Corporation ( UWASS ) attach your CV and and add at the subject line the reference number 001
For more information, you can also visit the official website of Urban Water Supply & Sewage State-Owned Corporation ( UWASS )