The Ministry of Refugees and Repatriation announced one vacancy as an information quality control Employee in Parwan province the eligible applicant can apply for the opportunity before the deadline 29. May. 2021. each our visitor has a question feel free to contact us we will help them step by step.
- Location: Parwan
- Organization: The Ministry of Refugees and Repatriation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No of opportunity: 1
- Job title: Information quality control Employee
- Vacancy Number:
- Contract Duration: one year
- Job type:
- Deadline: 29. May.2021
Collaborate on information quality control and verification of information collected as part of the project beneficiary registration process. Ensuring the provision of optimal services to the beneficiaries
You May like to Apply
- Crowds at Kabul airport 16. 08. 2021
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Software Development Expert
- General Directorate of Physical Education and Sports, Nangarhar Sport Department
- Afghanistan Railway Administration, Audit Department
- Review of information in order to eliminate shortcomings and errors
- Compare information by referring to approved documents and sources
- Review, accept or reject the information entered into the system.
- Ensuring the verification and authenticity of the submitted documents
- Performs other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in social sciences, public administration, journalism, communications, literature, economics, law, and political science, engineering, philosophy and sociology, medical sciences, and other related disciplines with higher degrees are preferred.
- At least 2 years of work-related work experience
- Work experience in entering information
- Experience working with office software and information management
- Familiarity with the tasks and equipment and office technology
- Fast typing in Pashto and Dari languages is required. Typing in English is preferred
How to Apply
Dear eligible applicants, from the date of publication of the announcement, you can obtain the bill of duties of the mentioned opportunity from the website of the Ministry and send their documents to the email address [email protected] before the date of May 28, 2021, after the date of expiration of the job. Not accepted.
Visit the official website for Dari Language