The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Kabul has announced the award of Program Scholarships (KNBs) to developing countries for undergraduate and doctoral studies at 23 Indonesian universities for the 2021 academic year.
|Organization||The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Kabul|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Education:||Bachelor degree, Master degree, PhD degree|
|Deadline||04. May. 2021|
- Percentage of candidate scores for master’s and doctoral Scholarship program is higher than 65%;
- Percentage of candidate scores for the bachelor’s degree is higher than 70%;
- Complete and download the forum application through the following website: https://knb.kemdikbud.go.id
- The minimum age of the applicant is 35 years (age must be proved by ID card);
- Have a letter of recommendation from the Indonesian Embassy;
- Have two academic letters of recommendation;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of passport (first page);
- School certificate in English (percentage of grades for bachelor’s degree is higher than 70%.)
- Copy of diploma and transcript of grades in English; (Percentage of grades for master’s and a doctoral degree is higher than 65%)
- Health certificate in English;
- Fluent in English (has a TOEFL or IELTS certificate or equivalent);
Note: For applicants who are considered eligible by the embassy, a letter of recommendation is issued, the embassy has full authority to issue or not to issue a letter of recommendation based on the results of the interview. For more information, contact the embassy, Ms. Negin Ain 0729629968.
It is worth mentioning that according to the officials of the mentioned embassy, before applying to the Ministry of Higher Education for registration, the candidates must go to the Indonesian embassy in Kabul with their documents after receiving the embassy’s order.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications from February 10, 2021, to May 4, 2021, through the website https://knbscholarship.kemdikbud.go.id. All applicants must send the required documents to the Indonesian Embassy via [email protected].
- Download Application form: https://knb.kemdikbud.go.id
- Contact number: Ms. Negin 0729629968
- Application submission: https://knbscholarship.kemdikbud.go.i
- Must Read PDF
For more information please visit the official website of The Ministry of Higher education of Afghanistan official website