Develop cooperation and provide relations with stock exchange countries, domestic and foreign academic institutions, to develop cooperation and launch joint academic activities and discourses on public administration.
- Location: Kabul
- Job Title: Director of Development Cooperation
- No of opportunity: 1
- Gender: Male and Female
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Deadline: 4.May.2021
Competencies and responsibilities
- Designing and compiling a proposal in order to attract educational programs, to improve the capacity of public administration employees;
- Establishing working relationships with donor institutions and countries in order to attract fellowship training programs and scientific and academic resources in accordance with the needs;
- Supervision through the stages and development of training programs (Philoshib) based on the plan of the Department of Development Cooperation;
- Establishment of a mechanism for arranging, compiling, and maintaining memoranda, protocols, contracts, and other important documents of the relevant department;
- Supervising the implementation of the mechanism for preserving important and practical documents of the Department of Development of Academic Relations and Cooperation;
- Regular monitoring of joint conferences and gatherings with similar institutions;
- Providing professional advice to the head of the relevant department, in order to effectively implement the goals, programs, and activities of this department as needed;
- Strengthening the culture of teamwork and participating in the implementation and implementation of the plan as an active member of the team,
- Preparing and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the set goals;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars and workflow training to affected employees;
- Managing and evaluating the performances of the affected employees, determining the training needs and improving the capacity of the employees of the affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the Office.
- Coordinating with national and international institutions in order to attract fellowships and develop joint programs;
- Coordinating with the Scholarship Regulation Department and the Research Department, in order to prepare joint philosophies and educational programs and scientific resources according to the needs of civil servants.
Field of Study
Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields; Human resource management, educational management, law and political science, public administration, economics, public policy, sociology from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, are preferred to higher degrees in the above-mentioned fields.
Have at least two years of work experience related to duty from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
People with the above-mentioned disabilities can apply for this position if their disability does not prevent them from working in the office.