Editing, designing and maintaining documents (memoranda, contracts, protocols), educational materials and slides of institute programs.
|Organization||Ministry of State for Parliamentary Affairs|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Job Title||General Manager of Design and Editing Documents and Resources|
|Experience||At least one year of relevant work experience to master the task of national and international institutions inside or outside the country.|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Active participation in determining the framework of joint cooperation with domestic and foreign institutions;
- Cooperation in drafting memoranda of understanding, contracts, and letters of commitment with other domestic and foreign institutions;
- Editing and designing the content and forms of memoranda, contracts, letters of commitment;
- Editing and designing materials, training slides, certificates, and letters of appreciation to facilitate the training process;
- Design of certificates, letters of thanks, banners, brochures, and other documents required by the Institute in cooperation with the relevant departments;
- Maintenance of important documents of memorandums, contracts, protocols, training materials, and other necessary documents;
- Active participation with other experts and managers of the Department of Academic Relations and Cooperation Development;
- Establishing a regular filing system in order to maintain important documents of memoranda, contracts, protocols, and other necessary documents;
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the set goals;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, relevant activities and achievements, in order to inform the leadership of the Ministry;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the Ministry.
Field of Study
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields;
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Human Resource Management
- Educational Management
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Graphics and Design from national and international educational institutions inside or outside From the country, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
At least one year of relevant work experience to master the task of national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages
- Pashto or Dari and familiarity with writing and speaking in English
- Computer skills in task-related applications
- Such as Photoshop and CorelDraw, Premier
People with the above-mentioned disabilities can apply for this position if their disability does not prevent them from working in the office.