The objective of the task: to investigate the complaint file and provide additional opinions about it and case studies of administrative violations and to present analytical opinions and suggestions with regard to legislative documents.
Da Afghanistan Bank also acts as a banker and financial representative of the government, issuing and registering licenses for banks, money changers, and suppliers of monetary services and securities, and a secure and secure payment system. For this purpose, designing, implementing and adopting the monetary policy, exchange rate policy, and currency arrangements, printing banknotes, and minting coins were determined as the duties of the Central Bank.
|Organization||Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary Scale|
|Job Title||Mission Expert in case studies|
|Deadline||04. April. 2021|
Qualifications and job responsibilities:
- Accurate files referred by the Complaints Analysis and Supervision Departments and oversee the implementation and revision of the Board’s approvals in accordance with the Civil Service Complaints Board’s rules, regulations and procedures;
- Submitting the case file to the relevant director for submission to the meeting of the Civil Service Complaints Board;
- Ensuring that the resolution is standard in accordance with the expertise and the final decision of the Board of Commissioners meeting;
- Reviewing and analyzing the reports submitted by the board official to identify problems and provide appropriate solutions in coordination with the relevant directorate;
- Detection of administrative violations and case study (Case Study of complaints and provide solutions to the relevant authority to help the process of handling complaints and reform of public administration;
- Record the information of the complaint file in the database of the Civil Service Complaints Board to inform the authorities about the progress of the work;
- Observance of the principle of confidentiality, impartiality, justice, and non-discrimination in the grievance process;
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the directorate plan to achieve the set goals;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, direct reports to the competent authorities and relevant authorities on related activities and achievements;
- Perform other related duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the Office;
Coordinating with the directorates of the Complaints Board and other related departments of the Commission in order to advance the assigned affairs in a timely manner.
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: law and political science, sharia (jurisprudence and law), LLB, public administration, public policy, public management, human resource management, and higher degrees in the above fields is preferred. ;
- Work Experience: Have at least two years of relevant work experience.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills related to the task.
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision making
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission