General Director of the National Radio and Television of Afghanistan.
Management and supervision of the process of collecting, publishing and broadcasting news and reports of the National Radio and Television in accordance with the relevant policy and controlling the program of the speakers and operators of the broadcasting and news programs of the Radio and Television.
|Organization||General Director of the National Radio and Television of Afghanistan.|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Head of News Network|
|Deadline||04 / April / 2021|
Competencies and responsibilities
- Management: Creating an effective mechanism for preparing and producing news and reports from different authorities (provinces and centers) and broadcasting it through national radio and television.
- Supervise the implementation of the publishing policy in the relevant fields in order to achieve the basic goals of the relevant department.
- Management and supervision of programs, roundtables, TV, and radio meetings to analyze current events in the country.
- Ensuring the control check and arranging the news that is transmitted through Bakhtar Agency and various authorities in order to ensure its accuracy.
- Provide technical facilities for reporters to cover the country’s news events.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, performance evaluation, training needs, and capacity building of affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Contact the office sector, government and international agencies to promote better media activity
- Participate in meetings and conferences related to news topics of government and international departments in order to broadcast relevant news.
Field of Study
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
- Literature Journalism Communication Journalism Education Political Science Law Radio Television Philosophy and Sociology Psychology and Educational Sciences
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills in programs related to the task;
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication, and decision-making.
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission