Control and oversee the design and implementation of operational, administrative and service, commercial, economic and technical plans to keep the international airport active in order to provide facilities and provide aviation services to domestic and foreign passengers.
|Organization||Maulana Jalaluddin Balkhi International Airport|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary scale|
|Job Title||Head of Maulana Jalaluddin Balkhi International Airport|
|Deadline||19. April. 2021|
- Development plans in the field of development and quality improvement of air services in order to provide convenience for users of the international airport.
- Provide communication and coordination with other institutions that are engaged in providing security and services for domestic and foreign travelers to provide better aviation services for passengers.
- Ensuring the performance of the duties of the various departments of the International Airport in order to keep the technical and operational parts of the airport active.
- Implement and implement aviation rules and regulations on staff and passengers who use the international airport in order to achieve the goals of the administration.
- Supervise and control the operations of the International Airport in accordance with the rules, regulations, and standards of the International Organization for Migration (ICAO) and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) in order to comply with the norms and regulations established at the International Airport.
- Ensuring compliance with the principles and regulations of flight safety and security by aircraft using the international airport in order to timely perform flights from the international airport.
- Recognize and adjust the volume and value of the department’s services to implement the planned and intended programs of the International Airport.
- Prepare and arrange the work plan of the relevant department on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis in accordance with the general plan to achieve strategic goals.
- Leadership and management of affected employees in order to achieve the planned goals.
- Achieving goals and programs, Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan.
- Evaluate the performance of employees under the influence of compliance with applicable legislative documents in coordination with the Department of Human Resources.
- Provide transparency and accountability of the work of the relevant department to achieve the necessary goals.
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees.
- Provide quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on failures and achievements in order to inform the leadership of the department of the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Employment conditions (level of education and work experience):
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields:
- Civil Aviation Management Aviation Safety
- Air Traffic Control
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Aircraft Transport and Aircraft Engineering
- Law and Political Science
- Administration and Management
- Public Policy Administration
- Public administration
- Administration and trade and a higher degree in the above fields are preferred.
- Have a minimum of work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the sectors (pilotage, air traffic, aircraft maintenance, flight safety, aviation security and civil aviation inspection or other items mentioned in this bill of duties).
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and English
- Computer Skill
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning, and reporting
How to Apply
Eligible Application apply for this opportunity via the official website of Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission by click on apply now button
Note: Candidates who do not provide the required documents for this position in a complete, transparent and clear manner are not considered eligible for this position and do not have the right to complain.