Objective of the task: To take care of and control the affairs related to the kindergarten of the workplace for the purpose of compliance with the relevant regulations and procedures.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- No of opportunity: 158
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 4
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Managing and regulating the affairs of the kindergarten in order to provide a calm and safe environment for children in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- Establish an effective mechanism for the admission of children, taking into account the relevant regulations and procedures.
- Taking care of, checking and controlling the curricula of kindergarten teachers in order to accelerate the implementation process of the relevant department.
- Supervising the food affairs of the children, attendance, intrinsic affairs and delivery of tariffs and obtaining a hangman for better coordination of affairs.
- Preparing and arranging suggestions to meet the needs and improve and develop kindergarten services. Management duties:
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Ensuring the implementation of affairs at and at a specific time, taking into account the relevant work plans,
- Managing and caring for affected employees to ensure their employment, growth, encouragement and training.
- Development and transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars and workflow trainings.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the relevant department. Coordination tasks:
- Providing communication with the parents of the children in order to keep them informed of any new activities.
- Establishing relations and coordination with the departments of the relevant department and other departments in order to achieve the expected goals of the department.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: pedagogy, education, public administration, public policy, administration and business, general management, educational management, psychology, sociology, public administration, law from national institutions and International is preferred from inside or outside the country and to a higher degree in the mentioned fields.
- Work experience: At least one year of work-related work experience to obtain a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country.
- Necessary skills: Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English or computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
For more information in Dari Language, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs or you can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission