Manage, organize and coordinate the admission and development affairs of the information resources system (or information bank) to collect statistics, figures and databases in the relevant orphanages.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- No of opportunity: 1
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 4
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Preparing and arranging the work plan of the relevant department in accordance with the general plan in order to achieve the objectives of the relevant department.
- Development of an information resources system in order to record and enter the figures of the country’s orphanages in the database.
- Database design (information bank) required by the General Directorate of Orphanage in order to expedite the implementation process.
- Establish an effective mechanism for collecting statistics on orphanages for the purpose of having reliable information.
- Coordinating and providing communication with the departments of labor, social affairs, in order to obtain statistics on orphanages at the provincial level.
- Monitor the database filing system in order to maintain it properly.
- Providing suggestions in order to meet the needs of the relevant department and achieve the set goals.
- Establish an effective mechanism for attracting and admitting eligible new children in accordance with the regulations of orphanages.
- Review the documents received to accept orphans and ensure that it is entered in the relevant database.
- Management and supervision of affected employees to expedite the process of work performance of the relevant department to the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the Ministry / Administration.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, relevant activities and achievements to the relevant director.
1- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: administration and business, statistics, government management, computer science, economics and a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred.
2- Related work experience of at least one year.
3- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
4- Computer skills in task-related programs. (Internet, Email, Database Applications, Word Applications, Excel, Access).
How to Apply
For more information in Dari Language, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs or you can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission