Management, leadership and supervision of the design and implementation of plans, strategies and policies of performance and special audit departments as well as management and supervision of the audit process in accordance with national and international laws and standards.
|Organization||supreme audit office of Afghanistan|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Title||General Directorate of Performance and Special Audits|
|Contract Duration||One year|
|Deadline||20. April. 2021|
- Providing professional advice and cooperation with the General Director in performing the assigned tasks and daily tasks in order to achieve the goals of the relevant department
- Oversee the planning, development, and implementation of policies, strategic plans, benchmarks, and other performance-specific audit plans at the administrative level
- Supervision, providing facilities to identify the boundaries and areas covered by performance audits, special audits, and the environment, monitoring the design and arrangement of lists and specifications of auditable authorities, subject of an audit, auditable systems based on the framework and criteria ISA International and the competencies of the High Audit Office and its partnership with the Policy Department and Plan for the purpose of drafting the annual audit plan.
- Monitor and ensure the follow-up and implementation of previous audit orders effectively, documented, and reasoned.
- Supervise and provide facilities to plan a previous study on selected audit topics, prepare a report on feasibility, audit capability, scope and scope of the audit, problems and importance of the audit subject, audit method, and other related information in order to prioritize topics (topics) ) Performance, environmental and specific audits.
- Supervise and provide facilities for planning and arranging the audit plan, strategy, and audit plan (ADM) based on risk assessment in accordance with the results of the previous study, understanding the reference, the subject of the audit, internal control systems, applicable accounting framework and Reporting, donor financial agreements, risk assessment, and significance level criteria and other requirements.
- Supervise and provide facilities for conducting the opening session, implementing the audit plan and conducting the audit, documenting the audit process, collecting and documenting sufficient, appropriate, and relevant evidence.
- Ensuring compliance with audit worksheets, performance audit guidelines at all stages of the audit, arranging and preparing audit records for independent review and evaluation.
- Ensure that detailed information and credible documents on embezzlement, fraud, and corruption cases are provided to the competent authority of the High Audit Office for further decisions and actions.
- Supervise and ensure the order of reporting the results of the audit based on the findings, sufficient and reliable evidence and share it with the audited authority and obtain a response from the authority.
- Ensuring and supervising the preparation and submission of performance, environmental, and specific audit reports based on the results of findings, evidence, and sufficient and valid evidence, sharing it with the Supreme Audit Office official to share with the President and National Council.
- Supervise and provide facilities for planning, conducting, reporting, and following up on specific audits related to compliance with laws and regulations on the issues and areas identified for inspection by stakeholders and ensuring the timely submission of relevant reports to the High Audit Office for Approve and send it in time to the relevant stakeholders.
- Monitoring the process and mechanism of quality control and quality assurance in all stages of the audit, documenting the results of the review and reviews performed, including the shortcomings and differences observed in each review stage.
- Facilitate and monitor the follow-up of audit findings and orders based on the tracking system available in the Office and report on the implementation of the follow-up mechanism in accordance with the Audit Information Management System (AMIS) of the Supreme Audit Office.
- Supervise the implementation of participatory audits of the Supreme Audit Office, in accordance with the initiative and commitments of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Open Government Participation (OGP), and the policies and guidelines of the Supreme Audit Office.
- Active cooperation and participation in order to develop and improve the performance of the Supreme Audit Office, activities in the public interest, transparency, and accountability in the areas of financial management, service delivery, and performance in the body under audit.
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the department
- Managing and organizing all the affairs of the relevant department in accordance with the goals and strategy of the administration and performing tasks on time and in a timely manner, in a good manner and observing the principle of transparency, in accordance with the laws, regulations, and procedures of the country
- Identify and propose the budget needs of the relevant department in order to implement the strategy, policy, and work plan
- Ensuring sound management, recruitment, encouragement, encouragement, training, and development of staff, for better performance in accordance with established criteria
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to create an incentive to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual, and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry/department
Employment conditions, level of education and work experience:
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Audit, Economics, Public Administration, Public Policy, Law, Administration and Commerce, Financial and Accounting Management, ACCA, CPA and CA and other related fields and with higher degrees in the mentioned fields Is preferred.
- Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the departments (audit, finance, research).
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and English
- Computer Skill
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning, and reporting
How to Apply
Eligible Application apply for this opportunity via the official website of Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission by click on apply now button