Managing and supervising the design and implementation of plans, strategies, and policies of the Forensic Audit Department, as well as managing and supervising the audit process in accordance with national and international laws and standards.
|Organization||supreme audit office of Afghanistan|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Title||Forensic Audit Office|
|Contract Duration||One year|
|Deadline||20. April. 2021|
- Providing professional advice and cooperation with the General Director of Performance and Special Audit in the performance of assigned tasks and daily tasks in order to achieve the goals of the relevant department
- Planning, development, and implementation of policies and strategic plans of the Forensic Audit Office and reporting on the implementation of them
- Active participation in the arrangement, drafting, and formulation of policies, legislative documents, guidelines, and other plans, including the annual audit plan and other benchmarks at the administration level.
- Identify forensic audit coverage by considering the risks of potential fraud cases, including financial fraud, misuse, embezzlement, conflict of interest, collusion, bribery, forgery, and forgery of documents
- Ensure effective and documented follow-up of the audit findings of previous years and its reflection in the audit report
- Reviewing, correcting, and approving the Fraud Risk Assessment plan and the Fraud Prevention Program to reduce the risk of fraud and presenting it to the competent authorities for review and approval.
- Supervise and ensure the conduct of the opening session, the implementation of the Forensic audit plan, the documentation of audit procedures and tests, and the collection and documentation of sufficient and appropriate evidence.
- Supervise the order of Fraud Examination Report and Expert Report in order to draw conclusions from the findings, valid and sufficient evidence and share it in order to obtain the answers of the audited authorities and hold the closing session.
- Provide detailed information and credible documents on cases of embezzlement, fraud, and corruption to the competent authority for further necessary action
- Supervise the execution of Forensic audits to ensure compliance with superior practices, compliance with international standards (INTOSAI), ethics of the Supreme Audit Office, use of audit papers and related guidelines at all stages of the audit, and file preparation and maintenance Audits for subsequent independent evaluation
- Review the Fraud Examination Report and Expert Report in order to reduce the risks of fraud caused by potential fraud cases and submit it to the audited authorities and other stakeholders after the approval of the competent authorities.
- Monitoring the process and mechanism of quality control and assurance in all stages of Forensic inspection and documenting the results of internal review (Internal Review) including defects and differences noted in each stage of review
- Active cooperation and participation in increasing the value and improving the performance of the Supreme Audit Office and activities to ensure the public interest, including transparent and accountable financial management and efforts to combat corruption.
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the department
- Managing and organizing all the affairs of the relevant department in accordance with the goals and strategy of the administration and performing tasks on time and in a timely manner, in a good manner and observing the principle of transparency, in accordance with the laws, regulations, and procedures of the country
- Identify and propose the budget needs of the relevant department in order to implement the strategy, policy, and work plan
- Ensuring sound management, recruitment, encouragement, encouragement, training, and development of staff, for better performance in accordance with established criteria
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to create an incentive to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual, and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department
Employment conditions, level of education and work experience:
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields:
- Public Administration
- Public Policy
- Business Administration
- Financial Management
- CA and other related fields and higher degrees in The mentioned fields are preferred.
- Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the sectors
- Accounting, and anti-corruption, or other items mentioned in this bill of duties)
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and English
- Computer Skill
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning, and reporting
How to Apply
Eligible Application apply for this opportunity via the official website of Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission by click on apply now button
Note: If the candidates do not submit the required documents for this position in a clear, transparent, and complementary manner to the Civil Service Appointments Board, they will not be eligible for this position and will not have the right to complain.